Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Colors by Llarowe | Fall 2015 collection


I'm so happy to show you all of these beauties from Colors by Llarowe. It's their Fall 2015 collection, and it consists of 10 autumn shades. All of the nail polishes are holographic in some way, but fear not, they won't look dull or sallow in those gloomy fall/winter days, when there's no sunshine at all, because most of them is packed with different kinds of shimmers and micro flakes, so they will keep interesting the finish!
I absolutely love this collection, the colour palette is divers, so you can find classy, feminine reds and purples, but also some greens and blues for the adventurous persons.
The pigmentation is splendid, I never had to use more than 2 easy coats, but some of the polishes are opaque in only 1 coat!

They will be available for pre-order at llarowe.com on September 15, but all of us impatient nail polish addicts can already grab a bottle or two (or ten :D) at NaillandHypnotic Polish or Rainbow Connection, because they are available there right now!

I have tons of pics, so let's get into it :) 


The Fallen: 2 coats + topcoat
Probably my fave from the collection, because of them FLAKIES :D In my opinion it's a dirty, mauvey pink with scattered holo, gold to red shifting flakies and copper to red shimmer. The holo effect is medium. It's so wondeful that in the sunshine you can see all of the holo, but when you go into the shade the beautiful flakies come alive. It didn't stained my nails nor my cuticles when I removed it.







Last Harvest: 2 coats + topcoat
A nice medium green with linear holo. It has a slight warm undertone. Really pretty, I love greens! The holo effect is quite intense too! It didn't stained my nails nor my cuticles when I removed it.








Mocha Grande: 2 coats + topcoat
It's a deep chocolate brown INTENSE linear holo with copper/gold/red shimmer. I'm not really into browns, but I instantly fell in love with it when I saw it in the sunlight. It has a really strong holo effect! The shimmers make it even more interesting. I noticed a tiny bit of staining on my nails after I removed it.








Rare Orchid: 1-2 coats + topcoat
I used 2 coats, but you can easily get away with only 1, it has an amazing pigmentation! It's a nice, cool toned magenta/orchid pink, but the glowing effect brings a little bit of orange tone in it too. I LOVE this finish! The glowing effect is because of the scattered holo particles. I noticed a tiny bit of staining on my nails after I removed it.






Rain: 1-2 coats + topcoat
It has the same glowing finish that Rare Orchid has. It's a bright royalblue, it looks amazing. I noticed a tiny bit of staining on my nails after I removed it.







She's My Cherry Pie: 2 coats + topcoat
Another fave of mine, it's so complex and perfect for fall! The base is a slightly brownish plum colour with linear holo, and it also contains intense pink/red shimmer. The holo effect is quite intense too! LOVE IT! It didn't stained my nails nor my cuticles when I removed it.







Lake of Pines: 1 coat + topcoat
This has the most pigmentation ever! I used only 1 coat and it was PERFECT! It's a deep pine green with blue indertones, in certain light it looks like a teal color. The holo effect is medium in this. It didn't stained my nails nor my cuticles when I removed it.






Wine & Roses: 2 coats + topcoat
Medium red linear holo with a slight pink undertone. Really pretty and feminine! The holo effect is intense, but not as much as Mocha Grande (or Aubergine Dreams). It didn't stained my nails nor my cuticles when I removed it.






Memories of You: 2 coats + topcoat
It looks so awesome in the bottle! It's a silver scattered holo (with that glowing effect), and it contains pink/red shimmer. Sadly that simmer is not really appearing in the nails, but I like it anyways! This colour will be perfect as a nail art base.





Aubergine Dreams: 2 coats + topcoat
Gorgeous deep eggplant colour with INSTENSE linear holo. It also has an intense pink/purple flash because of the shimmers in it.  It didn't stained my nails nor my cuticles when I removed it.






I really enjoyed swatching these pretty colours, the formula was amazing, I have absolutely no complains! Thanks again Bea for the opportunity :)

Don't forget to follow Colors by Llarowe on these social medias:

Instagram   |   Facebook   |    Pinterest   |   Twitter 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your pictures are the best I've seen of this collection. Thanks for capturing all the details, it is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy you like my swatches ^^

      Delete