Tuesday, August 04, 2015

My piCture pOlish


Hello everyone! First of all, do you like my blog makeover? I changed my template, so now you can see the pictures in GIGA size :D All my social media is up in the right corner, the menu remained the same. You can follow me through GFC, you can find it at the bottom of the site as well my blog archive. I hope you like the new design, I really pleased with it right now :)
But let's see what today's post is about!
I was lucky enough to get picked as one of the swatchers for #mypicturepolish. So I recieved 3 nail polishes from piCture pOlish, but I get to choose one of them, and I choosed Desire. The other 2 polishes are also my type, both Tiffany and Calm were in my wishlist. Beside the swatches and reviews I also made a nail art with Tiffany and Calm, so let's get into it, because this will be a long post :D 


I feel Tiffany is a really sophisticated color, but it was so hard to capture the true shade of it. In my opinion it's a pastel blue with a hint of mint in it (depending on the lighting it can be more mint or more blue). I think it's in between pastel and neon pastel, because it definitely has a stronger color than a simple pastel. It looks wonderful, and it really suits my skintone!
I used 2 thick-ish coats, this way I ended up getting a smooth and streak free finish. It dried pretty fast and left a glossy finish. 








Calm is one of the newest collaboration shades, it's maker is Rafi Nails. I would say that it's a bluish teal, so it has more blue than green in it. I simply love this shade, I can't get bored of it! In the bottle it looks a lot like Pandora (with the holo shards and the tiny gold irredescent shimmer), but sadly on the nails the gold shimmer doesn't shows very well. I needed 2 thick coats (or you can use 3 regular one), it also dries super glossy! 








Desire was my chosen color. I was eyeing with this one (well, the whole Vampy Chameleon collection to be honest, but I couldn't decide which one to get, so I didn't get any :/) for a long time, and now it's mine :D In the bottle it's quite duochrome, sadly on the nails the effect is much softer, but still pretty. The main color is wine red/burgundy, and it has purple shimmer in it, which makes the perfect combination! It also contains holo shards too, so it's full of depth and dimension!
I used 2 coats for the pictures, the application was smooth and easy!








Overall, I'm really happy with these colors, piCture pOlish is one of the best brands out there!
You can order these directly from the piCture pOlish website or go see it there's any webshops nearby your location.

Check out piCture pOlish in the following social medias too:

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest

I also made a nail art with Calm and Tiffany. It's a freehand floral with some white acrylic pain.




0 comments:

Post a Comment