Monday, August 03, 2015

Cupcake Polish | Menorah-ty Opinion


Today I will show you my first Cupcake Polish. I think it's sadly discontinued, but you can still grab a bottle at Color4Nails (I ordered it from Harlow&Co. like a month ago, but it's not available now). I wish this would be a permanent shade, because I think this is one of the best shades that Cupcake Polish have ever made.
In my opinion it's a bluish teal (it's not a simple blue, I can definitely see some green in it!). The base is holographic itself, but it also contains tiny holo hex glitters and gold flakies. It's a stunning combination! I used 2 coats, but it dries matte, so I topped it with a coat of SV.

I'm really happy that I could get my hands on it, it's a really unique color!

What do you think?










0 comments:

Post a Comment