Thursday, July 30, 2015

ILNP | Shoreline


Today I will show you Shoreline from ILNP. I'm a big fan of this complex finish, I also own Fame and Happily Ever After, aaand I'm planning to buy Money Bin too. I hope ILNP will come out a couple of more shades od this awesome finish, a bit darker, more colorful versions would be amazing!
If you're not familiar with the finish: it's a holo base with silver flakies. This will give your nails holo effect and/or metallic-chrome finish. It never looks boring, no matter what lighting situations you have.
The application is easy (I didn't had to use my cleaning brush at all!), this is 2 coats with topcoat.
It has a light blue, icy color, it's really pretty, but I wish it would be a bit more blue :) 

What do you think? Do you like this finish?







0 comments:

Post a Comment