Sunday, May 17, 2015

NAIL ART | Sweet Dreams


This is probably the cutest nail art in the blog! When I saw this cute water decal set at Bundle Monster, my 5 year old self couldn't resist it :D The set contains 3 sections of water decals, the middle one is a little bit on the crazy side, but I think that one is perfect for Haloween.
It was really easy to use, I think water decals are the fastest and easiest way to decorate nails. I used Seche Vite, but apparently it wasn't a good choice, becuse it damaged some of the patterns. You know, sometimes SV can wrinkle up your nail polish, and this is what happend in this case too. So I suggest not to use Seche Vite on water decals.

The base is the blue holographic nail polish from Moyra.

Sadly, I couldn't find this water decal set at Bundle Monster anymore, but it supposed to be HERE. But you can find some other awesome designs at the webshop! 





Bundle Monster Social Media:
Website: www.bundlemonster.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bundlemonster
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bundlemonster
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/bundlemonster
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bundlemonster
Google+:  plus.google.com/+bundlemonster808
Youtube:  www.youtube.com/user/bundlemonster



0 comments:

Post a Comment