Thursday, May 07, 2015

NAIL ART | Summer nights


Well, it's not summer yet, but I did an orange-coral gradient, and then I used some multichrome studs and the overall picture just screamed 'summer night'. It totally have that warm sunset feeling, I love it! Yeah, I might went crazy with the embellishment, but we live once, right? :D
The base is a sponged on gradient with Manhattan Rock Topia 3, Golden Rose Rich Color 50 and Seche 'Coral'. The amazing multicolor studs are from Bundle Monster. It comes in a set of 2 nail wheels (studs and half pearls), I think that's a really good bargain! I have some other ideas with these nail art decorations so stay tuned for those too!
You can buy this nail art wheel set HERE.





Website: www.bundlemonster.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bundlemonster
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bundlemonster
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/bundlemonster
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bundlemonster
Google+:  plus.google.com/+bundlemonster808
Youtube:  www.youtube.com/user/bundlemonster



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this manicure is awesome! **
    Great colours combination and nail studs placement.

    ReplyDelete