Tuesday, January 27, 2015

TUTORIAL | Fine lined waves *video



I made a tutorial (in video and picture form) for my recently posted Waves nail art. This time I used only blue colors (but I have to admit, that I like the original version a lot more!). For this nail art you will need 3 colors (the combination is endless realy...) and a white (or black or even metallic) to line with. Of course you will need a reaaaalllyyy thin striper brush (in the video you can see a fan brush made into a striper brush...oh well, my other striper brush was not good for this wavy print, because it was too stiff, so I had to improvise :DD).
The nail art itself is not that complicated, although it requires some practice and patience.
Btw. for the lines I used an acrylic paint!


So this is the video tutorial (watch it in HD) and below that you can see the picture version.

Tipp: If you use glittery nail polishes too (like I did in the original version) then you should use a clear topcoat between step 5 and 6 (picture tutorial), so it evens out the surface, and you can paint on the lines much easily.










1 comment:

  1. It's such a great look. Thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete