Monday, December 15, 2014

SWATCH | Dance Legend - Roz



Since Dance Legend is available in Hungary at Nailland I have access to one of my favorit nail polish brands ever. I especially love their Chameleon collection. I already had Sulley (wich I bought from the original DL site in june) and I knew I want more! :D
So I ordered Roz, Boo and Celia. I didn't bought Wazowski because I have Barry M - Arabian which (I think) a lot similar to it (but I have a guess, that I will buy Wazowski anyways :D).
Today I will show you Roz, which is a really interesting nail polsih. I believe it's not for everyone, it's unearthly and strange and I was really affraid of it...right until I tried it.
When I first saw it on my nails I was speachless, it's soooo gorgeous!


It shifts from pink to green and you can aslo see some copper and purple in it. I think that the combination of pink and gren is not for everyone, but I can totally identify myself with it.
I made a video about the shifting, so you can see for yourself this amazing nail polish:


I used 2 thin coats over a black base, but you can get away with 1 thicker coat. If you use it without black base, then you're gonna need at least 3 coats. In the pictures you can see it withot any topcoat.









2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! I would love to buy it but not sure if I can get them somehow in Slovakia :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nailland shipps to Slovakia. Here is the link where you can see the shipping cost and time: http://nailland.hu/en/shipping-and-payment-terms

      Delete