Wednesday, December 24, 2014

NAIL ART | Little Christmas Trees



In the next 3 days I will show you 3 Christmas themed nail arts. First, I have a christmas tree inspired one. In Hungary we have a tradition that we dress up the Christmas tree in the 24th december, so that's why I choosed this nail art for today.
It has a vintage, cluttery wibe, I think it's really cute :)
I could've chosen the lightest green at the top of the tree better, it dosn't really shows up, but it's there :D It's a pastel applegreen. Anyways, I painted all the little trees, than I used a dotting tool to create the little gold and red "ornaments". There is also a mattified version below!

If you have some time tomorrow don't forget to stop by for another Christmas themed nail art :)
Merry Christmas to all of you! :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment