Friday, December 26, 2014

NAIL ART | The Ho-ho-ho



My last Christmas themed nail art is this one, which I simply call the Ho-ho-ho :D It was inspired by THIS picture.
First, I made the gradient background with a sponge, than I painted on the moon, the stars and the black details with acrylic paint. The deer in my ringfinger is turned out to be a bit mutant :D I don't know how could I paint him so awkward, and the weirdest part, that I painted it lastly, so I could've master the technique by then, but no, it seems I could't :D
Anyways, with or without Rudolf the mutant, I really like how it turned out. Maybe it would be a bit better if I would've mattified it, but I like it glossy too.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! :)






1 comment:

  1. Check it in any case http://www.tomswallpapers.com

    ReplyDelete