Wednesday, October 22, 2014

4 Weeks of Halloween | Hemlock Grove


This is the 3rd week and I brought you my Hemlock Grove inspired nails. I think after a light first season they really spiced up the whole story, I like the second season a LOT better than the first one. And finally the amazing poster came to life too ;)
So, I was inspired only by the second season, I've got a wonderchild with radient blue eyes, a girl with a rosy tattoo, a serial killer in a white mask and an artificially created girl and of course I couldn't left out the amazing poster. I also incuded the "bloodmachine". I guess these things are pretty confusing if you're not familiar with the show, but I don't want to spoiler anything so I'm not gonna explain anything :D Anyways, this whole nail art was made with acrylic paint besides from the bases.

The finale of my 4WoH series will be on 31st oktober and I will be inspired by an awesome tv show (my fave from this year).






0 comments:

Post a Comment