Monday, August 11, 2014

SWATCH | Dance Legend - Just Another Star



I really love Dance Legend, it's one of my favorite brands even though I only own 3 polishes by this brand. I wish there would be a store in my country, so I won't have to pay shipping :D I ordered this (along with  Sulley and Lollypop) from the original Dance Legend webshop.



Just Another Star is Heaven itself!
It's a purple jelly base filled with TONS and TONS of holographic flakes. It's so gorgeous, I can't look anywhere else but my nails. I used 2 heavier coats or you can use 3 lighter coats for the perfect coverage. It dried quickly and it's quite glossy too! I really like the brush, it's easy to work with.

Amazing holographic effect when it's in direct sunlight or lamp light:







Even if the sun is not shining it's still gorgeous. You can see a sunlight/no sunlight comparison below.




Do you have a Dance Legend nail polish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment